Monday, September 14, 2009

Wags 9/14

This should've cost me $113.08. Final Cost $0 with a PROFIT of $8.74!!

4 True North Nut Crisps or Clusters 4.5-5.5 oz - $3 each
Used four $1/1 coupon from here (will print immediately)
Got back a $3 RR.
Final cost FREE + a $1 moneymaker!

2 Triaminic Night Time Cold and Cough Syrup $5 each=$10
Used the $2/1 coupon from the Walgreens Healthy Savings coupon booklet (Will deduct $4 since you're purchasing two)
Paid $6 (I used two $3 cats from the True North Snacks)
Got back TWO $5 Register Rewards
Final cost 2 for FREE + a $4 moneymaker!
**I did this 5 times. On two of the transaction I had $1.50 IP coupons that I used making those 2 transactions each a $7 moneymaker. I also did one transaction with the Day Time Triaminic because I wanted to have some of that as well. That type only spits out one $5 cat so keep that in mind.
In the end I got 10 Children's Triaminics (just in time for winter colds) and made $21 on them!!

Ghirardelli Luxe chocolate bars are on clearance for just $0.65.
Plus, when you purchase them you can use $1/2 coupon from the September coupon booklet! Final cost as $0.15 per bar! (for the first 2)
BUT, after purchasing these bars a $0.75/2 Ghirardelli Catalina manufacturer coupon will print out. You can then go purchase 2 more bars and use the $0.75/2 manufacturer coupon and combine with the $1/2 Walgreens coupon from the September coupon booklet.
Final cost 2 bars for FREE + $0.45 in overage to go toward other items.
**You can keep "rolling" this deal because a new $0.75/2 Ghirardelli coupon will print out with each purchase!
In the end I got 6 Ghirardelli Luxe chocolate bars and made $.60 on them!!

Thanks to Hip2Save for the heads up on these deals. She is the BEST!

0 comments:

Post a Comment