Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rite Aid 9/22

Well I went to Rite Aid in hopes of getting some super cheap Huggies diapers (see THIS Hip2Save post for details) but unfortunately, they were cleared out of the Pure & Natural diapers which I have to admit, wasn't surprising. But I still got some good stuff and made some money so I guess I won't complain and will just have to watch for another deal on diapers.


1st Transaction:

1 Clean & Clear cleanser on sale for $4.50
Used one $2/1 Clean & Clear coupons from here: IE or Firefox
Plus, I used one $3/1 Rite Aid Ad perks coupon
Final cost FREE + $0.50 in overage!

4 Tag Body Sprays - buy one get one 50% off
Used two buy one get one free coupons from the 8/30PG
Plus, I used two $2/1 coupon from the 8/2PG
Final cost $2 each - which I normally would still think is too much but in the end I still ended up making money so as you will see it was worth it.

I bag of Tostitos Chips ($3) - What can I say ... I was craving chips and salsa for lunch and was out of chips! :)

My total came to $27.09 so I was able to use the brand new $5 off $25 Rite Aid PDF coupon (which doesn't expire until 12/19/09!)

After all my coupons I paid $7.11 on my Rite Aid gift card so it cost me nothing OOP.

2nd Transaction (this was probably my best transaction ever!):

3 Clean & Clear cleansers on sale for $4.50
Used three $2/1 Clean & Clear coupons from here: IE or Firefox
Plus, I used three $3/1 Rite Aid Ad perks coupon
Final cost FREE + $1.50 in overage!

2 Tag Body Sprays - buy one get one 50% off
Used one buy one get one free coupons from the 8/30PG
Plus, I used one $2/1 coupon from the 8/2PG
Final cost $2.

After these items my total came to $24.05 so I threw in one $1 pack of Twix candy bars to get my total up to $25. This way I could use another $5 off $25 Rite Aid PDF coupon.

After all my coupons I paid $.06!!! on my Rite Aid gift card so it cost me nothing OOP. The thing I love about Rite Aid is that the coupons can dip into the tax where at Walgreens if you were trying to use a coupon that would bring you below the pretax amount you can't use it because it would cut into the tax you have to pay. No trouble with that at Rite Aid!

So my total spent (on my Rite Aid Gift Card) for today was $7.17 but I will submit my receipts online and get back $10 more in Gift Cards from Rite Aid through their Fall Gift of Savings program. So my total for today was a profit of $2.83!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment