Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wags 9/8

I was able to score a lot of free and moneymaking candles at Wags today.

4 Reese's Peanut Butter Candy Bars for $1 each
Used 2 B1G1 coupons from the 8/23SS
When you buy 2 you get back a $1RR.
Final cost FREE!

10 Glade Scented Oil Tins for $2/4
Used ten $1.50/1 coupons found inside the tins
I seperated these out into seperate transactions so I only had 2 per transaction.
When you buy 2 you get back a $1RR.
Final cost FREE!

4 Glade 2 oz. Candles for $2 each
Used 2 $3/1 coupons from here (use zip code 90210)
Had to throw in some filler items to absorb the $2 in overage
Paid nothing but the tax
When you buy 2 you get back a $1RR.
Final cost FREE + $1 back and $2 in coupon overage!
**Make sure you don't buy these types of candles along with the Scented Oil Tins because both RRs won't spit out since they are the same company and the same $RR amount.

8 Glade 2 oz. Candles for $2 each
Used the $3/2 coupon from the 8/9SS or from here
Pay $1 (I actually threw in some extra filler items, things I found good deals on and things we needed so that I could pay less and use up some of my RRs from last week.)
When you buy 2 you get back a $1RR.
Final cost FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment