Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Walgreens RRs

So I mentioned in my last Wags post that I have $95.50 in RRs that I need to spend in the next 2 weeks. You can click on the Hot Coupon World link to the right and then go into Forums, Drug Stores, Walgreens and then you will see posts showing the ads and deals for the next couple weeks. So you can plan ahead a little. Next week looks really boring to me. The week after there is a decent price on Huggies diapers which I will try to take advantage but I didn't want to wait until the Monday of that week and go in and have to just hope that they would have enough diapers in stock that I could use up $95.50 in RRs. So I went through the Wags ad for this week and found some other deals that were worth doing to help cut down my large stack of RRs. Plus, I was able to use the $5 off of $25 Wags coupon on each of my three transactions so that cut my costs down quite a bit as well so it was worth it to go in today while I could use that store coupon. I got 4 Jumbo packs of Pampers diapers, 4 Swiffer Wet Jet refills (there is also a rebate available on these, check it out HERE), 2 Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner, 16 Reese's Peanut Butter cup packs (used these as filler items) and 6 packs of Pringles. I was able to use up $45 of my RRs, got back $9 more and only spent $4.77 OOP. So my cost for all the above was about $40 which is good. I now have a much more managable stack of RRs to use up over the next 2 weeks.

16 Reeses $0.49 each with in ad coupon

2 Herbal Essence Hair Care $2.99 each
Used two $1/1 coupon from the 8/23RP (exp. 9/30)
Got back a $2 RR on each one.
Final cost FREE!

4 Swiffer Wet Jet Refills on sale for $3.99 each
Used four $.50/1 coupons
And I will be able to submit for a rebate from Swiffer.

6 Pringles on sale for $3/4 (my husband was asking for more of these)
Used three $1/2 coupons
Final cost $.83 each.

4 Jumbo Packs of Pampers diapers on sale $2/20
Used three $2/1 coupons and one $1/1 coupon.
Got back a $2.50 RR for each 2 packs.
Final cost $7 per package which isn't the best ever but we needed them and I had RRs to use.

1 comments:

AO said...

I was actually thinking how in the world you were going to use up that many RRs in a couple of weeks. I need to see how many I have as well, so not to "waste" them on dumb things. I have nowhere close to 95 worth, but I probably have 20 which is a ton for me. HA HA! I will have to review the ad as well :) Glad you got some diapers though.

Post a Comment