Monday, September 14, 2009

Rite Aid 9/14

I don't go to Rite Aid all that often but I am really glad I went today!


All this cost me $10.73 OOP (it actually cost me nothing because I used my rebate checks and gift card from last month) and I will get back a $15 rebate for buying 10 J&J products. So I made $4.27 for buying these items!

Plus Rite Aid has a new program called the Fall Gift of Savings. Check out the details on Hip2Save's post HERE. This will get me back an additional $10 in gift cards making my profit $14.27!!

10 J&J Baby Care Items - $2.99 each
Used $10 in J&J coupons - check out Hip2Save's post HERE for coupon links
And I will get back a $15 rebate for buying 10 J&J items.

6 Covergirl makeup items on a B1G1 Free sale
Used three buy Foundation get any CoverGirl Face Product FREE from the 8/30PG
Plus, used three $1 coupon from the 8/30PG
Final cost all FREE + $3 in overage!

I did 2 transactions so I used the $5 off $25 coupon from here twice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment