Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Albies 10/7

There are a few good promos at Albies this week that you might want to take a look at. Check them out by bringing up the Grocery Smarts Planner and shrinking the list down to show the 4 & 5 star deals at Albies this week.

I was able to get all this for $22.04!! ($138.13 in savings!)

Quaker Promo - Buy 10 participating items and get $5 off instantly.

6 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars - $1.50 each, $1 each with the promo
Used six $1/2 IPs from HERE
(There is a PDF coupon available but it sounds like they won't take it because it is an Associated Foods coupon. So use the GroupC link above for these. Thanks Amie!)
Final cost $.50 each.

4 Quaker Pancake Mix - $2 each, $1.50 each with the promo
Used four $2/1 coupons that were available previously.
I don't usually print coupons out until I need them UNLESS they are a real high value one like this was and I think there is a good chance I will use them. I am really glad I printed these out.
Final cost $.50 PROFIT one each.

Mix or Match Promo - Spend $10 on participating items and get $3 off instantly.

6 Birds Eye Steamfresh Meals - $5 each, $3.50 each with promo
Used two $1.50/1 coupons from the 9/13 SS
Used four $1.50/1 IP coupons from HERE (Looks like this coupon might be gone. They only stay available for a little while and then they disappear.)
Final cost $2 each.

4 Welch's Reduced Sugar jelly 18.8 oz. - $2.50 each, $1.75 each with promo
Used four $.75/1 coupons from HERE
Final cost $1 each.

6 Nestle Cookie Dough 24 oz. - $2.50 each, $1.75 each with promo
Used four $1/1 IP coupons from HERE
Used two $1/1 coupons from the 9/13 RP
Final cost $.75 each
** I buy these and freeze them so when we want a treat at night I can make up one pan of cookies and not have a whole batch sitting around the next day tempting me. Besides, buying them ready made like this is cheaper then a pack of chocolate chips.

12 Pop Secret Microwave Popcorn 3 ct. - $1 each, $.70 each with promo
Used six $1/2 IP coupons from HERE
Final cost $.20 each.

I was able to do all this in the same transaction. You do not have to seperate out your items into batches of 10 items or $10 or even seperate them out into the different promos. If you buy $70 worth of participating items on the Mix & Match Promo the register will take off $3 seven times. Do be sure to check your receipt. I checked mine before I left the store and found that my $5 from the Quaker and one of my $3 didn't come off so they just gave me $8 cash back. Going on Wednesday morning, the first day of the sale does have it's disadvantages because sometimes they don't have all the participating items linked to the promo so they have to work out the kinks. But they are always very nice about it.

2 comments:

Amie said...

Hi Shanna, I have been following your blog since coupon night and it has been wonderful. However I was just at Albertsons with my PDF Quaker coupons and they wouldn't take them. The cashier said they received notice from corporate not to accept them. I was dissapointed because I only went there for the granola bars. I just thought you might want to share this with your other followers.

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

Awesome deals!!! I can't find the birdseye coupon when I click on your "HERE"

Post a Comment