Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More Great Albies Deals

Here is another great Albies deal to be aware of this week. Within the GM promo are the Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks and many Pillsbury refrigerated roll type items. But the best thing is that there are separate catalina deals going with those items as well.

Catalina Offers:

Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked Goods (crescents, cookies, sweet rolls, grands biscuits, grands cinnamon rolls, pie crusts, dinner rolls, loaves, breadsticks or pizza crust)
Purchase between 10/5/09 and 11/1/09
Buy 3 get $2.00
Buy 4 get $2.50
Buy 5 or more get $3 OYNSO

Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit By The Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit Roll-Ups, or Fruit Roll-Ups Fruit Stickerz
Purchase between 10/9/09 and 11/1/09
Buy 3 get $1.50
Buy 4 get $2.50
Buy 5 or more get $3.50 OYNSO

So you can combine the promo with the catalina deals for even more savings. Here is what I did:

5 Fruit Snacks - $2.50 each
1 Pillsbury Simply Refrigerated Cookie Dough - $2.50
4 Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Biscuits - $1.67 each
2 Pillsbury Crescent Refrigerated Biscuits - $1.67 each
Total $25
Used five $.40/1 IP coupons for the fruit snacks
Used one $1/1 IP coupon for the cookie dough
Used two $.30/2 coupons from the 10/4 GM insert for the Grands
Used one $.50/2 coupons from the 10/4 GM insert for the Crescents
Also used my $10 cat from the cereal transaction
Final OOP $11.66.
BUT I got back another $10 cat from the GM promo for buying $25 of participating items AND a $3 cat from Pillsbury for the rolls AND a $3.50 cat from the fruit snacks.

Final cost $5.16 for all 12 items!

**Note: If you were to buy 10 fruit snacks in one transaction you would only get the $3.50 cat once because it's on 5 or More fruit snacks. I bought 7 Pillsbury items to get my total up to $25 but I could've just bought 5 and filled in with other items to get my total up to $25 and still gotten all the cats.

My total OOP spent for the day between these items and the cereal (in my previous post) was $38.37 and I have $16.50 in cats to spend later making my total cost $21.87 for everything. My savings for the day was $112.50 ... all because of a little planning! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment