Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Your Successes!

My sister-in-law Alisa just emailed me about her latest success at Walgreens:

"I think I had my best trip in awhile at Wags. The cashier gave me a $1/1 coupon, and I ended in the subtotal and used up some RRs and only paid OOP 19 cents, plus I got $6.50 in RR and can get a $5.00 rebate back my mail, plus the products I came home with. WAHOO! The cool thing was for the first time ever my subtotal was in the negative, which I didn’t think could happen, so my 19 cents just included tax. I did the dulcolax deal got 2 of the wags cool red water bottles with the fun freebies in side (they were 49 cents) and a robitssin to go. So, I had 4 items, used a $4 and a $3 RR I think…. And she gave me a $1.00 coupon for the robitssen. I got a $4 RR from the dulo thing and $2.50 from the robitussen and am going to send in the mail rebate for $5.00 for the dulco thing. The coolest thing was the cashier was impressed. "

It's always nice when things work out this well. It makes the times when things don't work exactly as planned okay since you are still getting such great deals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment