Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Great Target Deals


Target has the Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra i-Motion Starter Kit on a temporary price cut for $5.99 (usually around $13.99.) But you can get them for free! Use the $6/1 coupon from the 9/13SS to get them FREE!

I had 8 of these coupons that I was waiting to use. So I got 8 of them for free today and only had to pay tax! It was cool when the checker handed me my receipt and said "You saved $111.92 today!"


Hip2Save posted about another great Target deal. (She is the BEST!)

Buy 5 Glade holiday candle/oil warmer products on sale for $2.50 each and get back a $5 Target gift card. You can also buy up to 10 Glade items in the same transaction and get up to two $5 Target gift cards!

Deal Scenario #1
Buy 5 Glade Scented Oil Candle Christmas Tins $2.50 each=$12.50
Use 5 $1.50/1 coupons found inside the tins
Pay $5
Get back a $5 Target gift card
Final cost FREE!

Or

Deal Scenario #2
Buy 5 Glade Scented Oil Candle Christmas Tins $2.50 each=$12.50
Buy 5 Glade 3 pack Scented oil candle refills $2.50 each=$12.50
Use 5 $1.50/1 coupons found inside the tins
Plus, use 5 buy the oil candle tins, get one refill pack FREE coupons from here
Pay $5
Get back a $10 Target gift card
Final cost FREE + a $5 moneymaker!

AND then you can submit for the $5 SC Johson rebate for every 3 Glade products purchased!

I didn't see any of the Christmas Tins at Target today and the tins that they did have didn't have any coupons in them (I really hate it when people take coupons out of items that they aren't buying). So I will have to keep my eyes open for these. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment