Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cheap Pillsbury Rolls @ Smiths

If you look at the Grocery Smarts Planner for Smiths this week you will see that they have their Pillsbury refrigerated rolls on sale but listed only as a 3 star deal. BUT there is a catalina deal going right now which makes them a really cheap buy.

Pillsbury Grands:
$1/1 Pillsbury Grands biscuits link (IE) link (FF)
OR $.30/2 IP

Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls:
$1/1 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls or Grands! Sweet Rolls link (IE) link (Firefox)
OR $1/2 IP

Pillsbury Crescent Rolls:
$1/1 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls or Italian Meal Breads link (IE) link (FF)
$1/1 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls link (IE) link (FF)
OR $1/2 IP

Okay so there are the coupons. These items are on sale for $1.67 each this week so with these coupons alone they rang in price from $.67 to $1.52 each.

There is also a catalina deal associated with these that runs until 11/1/09.
Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked Goods
(Crescents, Cookies, Sweet Rolls, Grands Biscuits, Grands Cinnamon Rolls, Pie Crusts, Dinner Rolls, Loaves, Breadsticks or Pizza Crust)
Buy 3 get $2
Buy 4 get $2.50
Buy 5 or more get $3 OYNSO

What I did was buy 5 Cinnamon Rolls in my first transaction and used three $1/1 coupons and one $1/2 coupon. My total came to $4.59 but because I bought 5 I got back a $3 cat to use like cash on my next purchase. This made them about $.32 each. I then bought 2 more cinnamon rolls and 3 dinner rolls, also used three $1/1 coupons and one $1/2 coupons and did the same thing. :)

From what I've read these can be frozen. I have never done it myself but my boys LOVE cinnamon rolls so I figured at this price it's worth a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment