Monday, October 26, 2009

Target 10/26

I took advantage of a couple of the great Target deals this morning that Hip2Save has posted about. HERE is a link to all her recent Target posts.

I did THIS Keebler Cookies deal. But it didn't work out as good for me as Hip2Save's post. Here is what she said to do:

Keebler cookies (including Chips Deluxe) $2--buy 2, get 1 FREE

Deal Scenario:
Buy 6 packages $2 each=$12
Minus Buy 2, get 1 FREE sale=$8
Use 3
$1/2 Keebler Chips Deluxe Target coupons (make sure you print out the ones that expire on 11/7)
Plus, use 3 $1.50/2 coupon
from here(you may also find $2/2 peelie coupons on the packages)Final cost $0.50 for all 6 packages!
That equals out to just $0.08 per package! Time to stock up on cookies!

Unfortunately today I got one of those checkers who wouldn't let me use more then one of the Target coupons per transaction which I have never had happen to me before. So we had to seperate the cookies out into batches of three (to get the B2G1 deal) which means I was only able to use one $1.50/2 and one $1/1 coupon for each three I bought. I have never had any checker care about that before so I guess today I just wasn't lucky. They still worked out to be $.50 per pack so not too bad but I definitely would've preferred to pay $.08 per pack.

I also did the Glade Candle deal in THIS post. Again, I didn't get as good of a deal as Hip2Save but I still made money.

Here is Hip2Save's scenario:

Buy 5 Glade holiday candle products (candles, warmers + more) $2.50 each and get back a $5 Target gift card. You can also buy up to 10 Glade items in the same transaction and get up to two $5 Target gift cards! This promotion is running through 12/26!

Deal Scenarios:
Buy 5 Glade Scented Oil Candle Christmas Tins $2.50 each=$12.50
Buy 5 Glade 3 pack Scented oil candle refills $2.50 each=$12.50
Use 5 $1.50/1 coupons found inside the tins
Plus, use 5 buy the oil candle tins, get one refill pack FREE coupons
from here or there are also blinkie coupons found at Kmart and various other stores.
Pay $5
Get back a $10 Target gift card
Final cost FREE + a $5 moneymaker!

I was able to find the Glade Holiday Tins on an endcap display. They triggered a $5 gift card. But they didn't have any of the Holiday refills so I just got regular refills and found that they didn't trigger the gift card. So I only got one $5 gift card. It still ended up all being free. And I can submit for the $5 SC Johnson rebate for every 3 Glade products I purchased so this will still be a money maker for me.

Just a couple things to be aware of if you plan to venture into Target this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment