Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Winco


I had heard that Winco was just a madhouse since they opened on Monday so I thought that if I waited a couple of days it would get a little less busy. Wrong! I went there around 11:30 this morning and it was still crazy. You had to follow someone to their car to get a cart and it was so crowded inside. But I do have to say, everyone was so friendly. The staff was so nice and helpful and everyone just seemed to be okay with the wait. And there were some really good deals to be had like $.18/lb bananas and other items some of which I listed HERE. You DO have to take the ad that you got in the mail last week with you to get the coupon prices. You didn't have to the first 2 days but now you do. The line to check out went to the back of the store but they move you through pretty quickly. I think it will be a great store to have here in Utah. They are open 24 hours so you could always try to go really late or really early and avoid some of the crowds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment