Monday, October 19, 2009

Wags 10/19

There are a lot of big moneymakers at Wags this week! I started with $32 in RRs which I was able to spend today. I spent $15.39 OOP. And I ended up with $67 in new RRs.
My grand total for everything above was a profit of $19.61!
My savings were $154.23!

The items on the left hand side of my picture were filler items. I got some Halloween candy, candy bars for my stash and some Halloween Activity Pads and pencils for all the cousins at our family Halloween party.

Here is the breakdown:

6 Zantac 30 ct $8.99 (seperate these out 1 per transaction)
Used six of the $5 coupon from here(you'll need to register)
Got back a $9RR on each.
Final cost FREE + a $5 moneymaker on each!

3 Theraflu $4.99 each
There are $3/2 and $1.50/1 coupons from yesterday's coupon insert. I used one of each of these for each set of three.
Or there are $2/1 coupons from here: IE or Firefox
Plus, I used the $2/1 Walgreens coupon from the Health Savings booklet(will deduct $6 for purchasing three)
Pay $4.47 if you use the coupons from the paper OR $2.97 if you use the IPs (I had already printed and used these previously)
Get back an $8 Register Reward
Final cost 3 for FREE + up to a $5 moneymaker! I did this three times.

8 Ricola Cough Drop Packs 2/$3 with in ad coupon
Used four of the buy one get one free coupon from the 10/11SS
Plus, I used the $0.50/1 Walgreens coupon from the Healthy Savings Booklet(will deduct $1 for purchasing 2)
Final cost $0.25 each!

3 Chapstick Fresh Effects $2.99
Got back a $3RR on each.
Final cost FREE!

2 Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion 6.8oz $6.99
Used two $1.50/1 coupon from here: IE or Firefox
Or the new $1.50/1 coupon here: IE or Firefox
Got back a $7RR on each.
Final cost FREE + a $1.50 moneymaker for each!

0 comments:

Post a Comment