Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Albies GM Promo - Stock up on Cereal

Albies is running a really good GM promo right now. BUT be aware that the only Utah stores that are running this full ad are one in Toelle, two in Orem, the St. George stores and the two in West Jordan right by me (Yeah!). 90th & Redwood and 70th & Redwood. So all you in my neighborhood who would like to stock up on cereal, here is a good opportunity. But with only a few stores running this you might want to get in there sooner rather then later because I am guessing that the stock will go fast.

I was able to get 26 boxes of cereal for $16.71 which works out to be $.65 each. 8 boxes for me, 18 for my cereal-aholic brother. :)

The promo is buy $25 in participating items, get back a $10 cat to use like cash on your next purchase. So I bought 13 boxes of cereal, used coupons to pay down the amount due and then got back a $10 cat. Then I bought 13 more boxes, again used coupons to pay down the amount due and used my $10 cat from the first transaction.

AThriftyMom's weekly post has tons of IP coupon links so go HERE and check that out. I used all IPs so if you are going to be shopping in West Jordan and are going to use multiple IPs, you will need to go to the 90th store because the 70th store will limit you to only 2 of a certain type of IP per transaction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment