Saturday, October 3, 2009

Walmart Store Specifics

I have to admit, up until now I pretty much didn't ever go to Walmart because I found them to be not coupon friendly. When I first started couponing it seemed like it was hit or miss whether they would take my coupons and then they got to a point where they said that they wouldn't accept black & white coupons (IPs) because they were getting too many copies. Hip2Save has just recently started posting Walmart deals and pointed out their new corporate coupon policy as stated on their website says that they will accept IPs. Well I still was hesitant and didn't want to go in there and have to argue to get them to take my IPs. Well I have now braved it twice and found them to be super easy both times. They didn't bat an eye at my coupons and the nice checker who is really into coupons as well said so long as they can see the address to mail it to and the other info on an IP clearly they will accept it.

So, I am now happy with Walmart again. Hip2Save does lots of Walmart posts which you can check out HERE. I do have one piece of advice that I will give you. That is that I wouldn't go in for just a few items that you want to get a deal on. I find that many of the items that I go in looking for that are supposed to be on RollBack, aren't. I am sure that different areas have different RollBack items. For example, when I went in today, about half of the items that I wanted where on RollBack as posted on Hip2Save's list. So I would just wait and go in when you have a large enough list so you don't feel like you are wasting your time on just a couple items.

Today I was able to take advantage of these deals.

2 Hunt's Ketchup (smallest size) $0.92 each
Use the $1/2 coupon from the September issue of All You mag.
Final cost $0.42 each!

4 Yoplait Delights Yogurt (4 pk) $2 each
Use four $1.25/1 coupons from here: IE or Firefox
Final cost $0.75 each!

4 Yoplait Fiber One (4 pk) $2 each
Used four $1.25/1 coupons from here: IE or Firefox
Final cost $0.75 each!

4 Select healthy Choice frozen Entrees $1.78
Used four $2/1 coupons from here
Final cost FREE + $0.22 in overage!

2 Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls $1.97 each
Used two $1/1 coupon2 from here: IE or Firefox
Final cost $0.97 each!

3 Glade Sense & Spray Starter Kit $5 each
Used three $4/1 IP coupons
Final cost $1 each!

10 Sara Lee Deli Sliced Lunch Meat $3.98
Used ten of the $3/1 printable coupon that was available previously
Final cost $0.98 each!

I was able to get all these items for $24!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment