Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Albies Doublers 10/27

There were a set of three doubler coupons in Sunday's paper that can be used at Albertsons through today. So if you have some but haven't used them yet, HERE are some ideas of what you can do with them.

And here is what I did with doublers today:


Before coupons this would've cost me $43.21. With coupons, doublers and a $10 cat from last week I got all this for $2.99!!

Details:

3 Litehouse Caramel Dip, 16 oz. tub or 12 oz. 6 pk. - $2.50 each
Used three Litehouse Product $1/1 (12-31-09) SS-8/30 - Doubled
Final price: $.50 each.

3 Hefty Fresh Extend Gallon 12 ct. storage bags - $2.00 each
Used three Hefty OneZip Fresh Extend bags $1/1 (12-31-09) RP-9/27 - Doubled
Final price: free!

3 Nestle candy bars packs 11.5 oz. or larger - $2.50 each
Used three $1/1 IP coupon from HERE - Doubled
Final price: $.50 each!

Remember, you can only use one set of doublers (3) per transaction and usually you have to go out and come back in and they don't mind you doing multiple transactions with doublers. So I did have to do three transactions. In one of my transactions I added my bread, milk and bananas to get my after coupon total up over $10 and then I was able to use my $10 cat from last week to pay for most of that transaction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment